Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Tuesday

Splish, splash, it's time to take a bath.



I can hear Haiqal (my cuz) saying "Sexxxyy~~" ha ha ha
i'm modelling for a swimwear advert here...
Opppsss..i forget my swimming trunk.. hehehe



Hmmmm do i need a haircut? hehehe...

Then in the afternoon we went out to get groceries at Woolworths near our home..Yesterday chicken and beef, today my chicken burger (Halal from Baiada Certified Processor), fish fingers and fries..yeah!





While waiting for daddy~o to put the stuff in the car, i decided to pose for mummy.


Here's me having my dinner. What is that green thing in my mouth??!!



Oh yea..hehe its Kai-lan. Yes that's right! Veggies! The last time i had veggies was when i was still a baby, when my food was still blended mix with porridge. I ate different types of veggies..but just when i started eating solid food, i lost interest in veggies..until NOW.

Funny how Kai-lan would be my first veggie to eat after so long..its a slightly bitter leaf vegetable but somehow when i saw my parents having their dinner, i wanted some so i started putting them in my mouth and well..that was it..i was eating veggies. I love the way daddy cooked it with oyster sauce..yum yum..Oh and i had rice with that..hehehe..