Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm back !!!

Hey hey hey..i'm back...!! hehehe..sorry peeps..been kinda busy with all the moving and everything.. Well..lets hope i'm here to stay cause i knoe most of u out there really miss me too..I guess I should do a post on the things that has been keeping me occupied and away from blogging for 3 months! But lets take it slowly..hehe so i'll begin with what i've been up to today..Guess wat? Its Mothers Day..

"Mummy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
I enjoy it every time we play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Mother's Day. "

Wishing every mummies and all mummies-to-be.. Happy Mother's Day too~

I woke up this morning and kissed my mummy many times..hehe Its no different then any other day really..I kissed mummy daddy everyday when i wake up and when i go to bed..oh and even during nap times..but wats so special about today was..i have presents waiting for her..





Happy kali mummy ah..tarus pakai nya minum coffee..hehe..


We went out to Westfield Garden City and i had my usuals..
McD Large Fries!


While mummydaddy had Oporto! (YES! Halal!!)
Yum yum Grilled Chicken..


After that, kami jalan2..nothing much to see bcoz most shops closed at 4pm on a Sunday..Can't even go to the playground like my usual Sundays..What with the Swine Flu affecting Australia last weekend altho there's no confirm cases yet but its better to be safe right? Mummydaddy banned me from the slide for 2 weekends now..we did go to the park last week but only for the ice cream..hey its ice cream so im not complaining much..plus i have my own slide at home but still i miss the BIG slide. Hmmm wonder if i can convince mummydaddy to get me a bigger one at home..hehe