Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It bites

I woke up in pain this morning..Something bit me in my sleep.. Mummydaddy was so worried !What could possibly bit me in my sleep?? At first they thought it was a mosquito bite..But by lunch time the swollen have not calm down...even after Nenek A's remedy of ice, honey and Minyak Batu..(which usual works when a mosquito taste the sweet blood of mine)

So daddy looked around for clues and found a big dead BLACK ANT somewhere on the bed!!!! The one that bites! HOW DID IT GET THERE???? Mummy almost faint *sigh* Because she makes sure im safe every day of my life~ and today she feels that she didn't accomplish that...Just for your info, some big black ants sting just like fire ants..but the levels of formic acid is much less in a black ant..

Nie pergi jumpa doctor lah nie~~ *SOB* *SOB*




PS. Stop feeling guilty mummy~~It's not your fault~~Don't cry~ Or your fever will not go away~~You need to be healthy for me~~Makan obat k~

I'm grateful that you guys are there for me~

I love you both for caring so much~