Saturday, November 01, 2008

Babu Hani's Party


Did i ever mention i love swimming??

Well...i can't swim yet but i've been learning..hehe..

Dig my swimwear? It's my 2nd one..the old one doesn't fit me anymore.
Why mummy? Why a Ladybird?? It is because it's cute?? Perhaps my next one should be more er~~ macho?? But it's ok mummy, just as long as you take me swimming all the time.

I love being in the water...






These giant cupcakes are from Bakerlyn

Main BELON sama Nenek K (mummy's daddy)


WOW..that's a GIGANTIC cupcake

The guests having a great time


PLAY! PLAY! PLAY!






Haiqal manang apa tu?? OHH~~~hamper~~I think Abg Raiyan got a hamper too kan??
The party ended around midnight.
Mummy dear~~ banyak2 ambil gambar, can't believe we forgot to take pictures of the giant bouncer/pool...(even higher than my birthday party bouncer...) hihihi...I should've taken a picture of you sliding off the bouncer instead of crying for milk..huhu