Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun blogging

I stole this tag from Angelily because its fun..


hehe..I know she won't mind...right Lily? hehe


(i change the instructions..hehe)

1) What is your occupation?




2) But what i aspire to become is



3) What is your mother's first name?


4) What kind of car do you drive?




5) What kind of car do you want to drive?




6) What is something you like to do in your spare time?






7) What thing do you collect?


Shirts from..




(picture of one of my collection)


I've got a few from Hong Kong, Bali, Kuala Lumpur, Paris and recently Vietnam.

AND i also collect ..



(picture of one out of my four Liverpool outfits so far)


Oh and Buttons for my Crocs.. (does that count? hehe)


They call them “Jibbitz”
So far i have around 30 Jibbitz

8) What is you father's first name?



(Like the Japanese Magazine??)



9) Describe your mood right now?


10) What is your biggest fear?