Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My week

Saturday 23rd February



Hope you like your pressie!!

Wednesday 27th February




Last week while having my dinner, i shocked everyone at the dining table when i said my first word "mum". Everyone got excited, especially mummy. I decide to have a lil' fun with them so i didnt say anything else after that or for the next few days. Just spraying my saliva as usual.

Don't be fooled! Just because i don't talk yet doesn't mean that i don't already know a lot about language. We babies are amazing in how we talk. So today i decide to say the word "Babah".. hehe..So you can guess who got excited. My daddy who wants to be called "daddy" all this time decide to change his name into babah hehe.. Just you wait..its not over yet..

Thursday 28th February

So the next day i decide to say " daddy ".. hehehe..So apalagi..my babah confuse lah..hehe..tapi happy..Mummy pun happy jua tapi geram hati..hehe..Sabar mummy ahh..Nini-s pun wants me to say nini...Uwa-s pun...apatah lagi uncle dinny.."Din din din" is all i hear..hehe..Tunggu ah..

Nini Mentiri balik dari KL today..Check out my new toys..







Future Star in the making?? hehe



No! Does NOT look like me at all!



EEEEeee garam hati ku ehhh....



Okey okey... Sayangg 'Dancing baby'.. *kiss*



Friday 29th February

Then today i decide to say " daddy " lagi..hehehe. Sahh confirm my babah is now my daddy.. hehehe..

Sebenarnya all this have an explaination.

When a baby starts to utter the word 'dada' or 'daddy' long before they manage to say 'mama' or 'mummy', it is not because babies are expressing favouritism. Experts have revealed that the reason is physical, not emotional. Dr Mary Fagan says that the natural development of babies' mouth and tongue means that the first sounds they can make begin with G and then D. The M -um sound taking several months longer to master..Ehem..Ehem..so i've master that.. YahooOo..

This explains why babies often say 'dad' oftenly, despite the fact that most spend more time with their mothers. So it is not favouritism - it is science. Daddy thinks otherwise.. hehe..

Anyways, we went to Miri today! My first trip to Malaysia and it wasn't even planned. We left home around 2pm and got to Miri City before 4pm. We went to Imperial first and then i had my dinner at McDonald's. No..i didn't have McD. I wish. I had a nice warm bubur :)

We went to Parkson afterwards where i found Elmo trap in a box. Kecian..So we bought them all..well the ones that works!



The above picture taken by Uncle Dinny.








With all the excitement being miles away from home, we forgot to take more pictures!

Saturday 1st March





Pictures stolen from hazrinahaiqal.blogspot.com.

Sunday 2nd March

On the way to Seria



At OGDC Travel Fair







In KB



Tuesday 4th March

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday Uwa Boy !!! ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~