Monday, March 31, 2008

Test Drive


Mummy bought me the car above earlier this month but it doesnt move forward or backwards. Don't get me wrong...I love this car, its great for jumping up and down. But i think its time to search for a car that actually moves ...hehe.. ducha think so? I know i'm still too young to play on my own but there is no harm in searching early for my very own moving car! Sudah tah sikit kadai mainan di Brunei ani..So options are limited.
Uncle Dinny, mummy and i went to Triple Star yesterday.

Check out this lime beetle! Remote control and everything! Complete with body kit and spoiler. Its fast but unfortunately its not easy to control. (The controller said so!)


Now check out this Police Car..
This one is easy to control but its slower than the beetle
and
there were safety issues coz apparently i'm still to small. Boo Hoo!! Nada safety belt!
Untuk Abg Raiyan bulih laa..

I like the beetle..but the colour is not my 1st choice. Walau pun i'm still small, the safety belt is what holds my body from flying off.. hehe..Uncle Dinny drove me around. Later daddy came and drove me around some more. Akhir nya, they decide not to buy the car in hope they'll find more options elsewhere.
Hmmm...i thought i get to pick my own car???

Syazwan:
Uncle tunggu Uncle punya turn kah?
Uncle Dinny: Awu eh..Nda kan Syazwan saja...


Syazwan: ~~~~~~ Laju lah buaiku lajuu ~~~~



Syazwan: ~~~~~ Pohon beringin tumbuhnya rendangg ~~~Akarnya pula menyapu bumi ~~~~Penghibur aku penolong aku ~~~~Nasib Diri Dikandung Badan~~~Laju Buai Ku Laju~~~


Syazwan: hehehe tertidur kali ya Uncle ani ??



Syazwan: Uncle Bangunnn...hehe bah balik tani...lapar lah...Lapas atu jalan lagi...
@Bebeland
Syazwan: Here's my VIP card..

Syazwan: Keep the change.. Thank you.

@ Escapade

Syazwan: ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......


Syazwan: (dalam mimpi) silau jua eh apakan tarang ani...