Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Surprise Visit

I spend almost half an hour on the phone with Auntie Rina most morning..hehe.. She plays with me..So i enjoy calling her..I get to watched her working too..Well looks like she's typing her work...but who knows...she might be blogging! Ahaksss.. Uncle Dinny pops up too once in a while..watching me play..









So yesterday morning...i decide to visit her at work...

hehe...So mummy and I ikut Uncle Dinny...



hehe SURPRISEEEeeeee~~~~~

I met the gang...walked around...oppss..didnt take pictures :(
After a while decide to go online...









Once i was done, i played for a while..



Then i sat on Auntie Rina's lap..biting my bottle nipple..watching her do her...errrr....her...errr....WORK.. Ok..So she's really doing her work.. hehe..



Soon it was time to go because i was hungry..



Awu...Kekanyangan...hehe..Zzzzz *sleeping at Nyonya Restaurant*

I spend the whole afternoon sleeping and the night playing with Uwas at Nini Mentiri. It was a tiring day. Lets see how today goes...Neneks coming homeeeeeeeeeeee.....Yipeeee...!!