Friday, October 10, 2008

Syazwan and Haiqal Day of Fun!

BLOGGED!!!!
eeeeee...pretty boy! hehehe...

Baik jua daddy nda suruh mummy make up kan aku...haha...

Poor Haiqal...he just happen to be around this morning...kekeke...

Haiqal...u look like ur mom lah...hehe

Here we are on the way to my Nini Bongsu's house after sembahyang Jumaat...ada Majlis Doa Selamat for my newborn Uncle... It's Haiqal first experience away from his mamapapa..hehe...Biasa nya ia kana antar arah Datuk nya but that's different...Atu ya kana antar..this time mummy kidnap ia...Kan merasa having twins she says..haha

My newborn Uncle Hanif




Kami main2 sampai pukul 5... Haiqal took a half hour nap di rumah Nini Bongsu...Me? Well...i fell asleep on the way home.



Then at night we went to Nini Bahrin's home to enjoy good food. Abg Raiyan joined us then. I had my usual cakes and crackers...and enjoyed good music afterwards.