Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bye bye Neneks & Welcome Home Haiqal !!

Low of the Day:

Nenek K and Nenek A left for Jakarta and Malaysia this morning.. It is not confirm when they will be back..Soon i hope. I miss them already.




But at the same time..I hope you both will have loads of fun..

We miss you Neneks. Enjoy your holidays!!

High of the Day:

Welcome Home Babu Rina and Uncle Hazrul! Nini Muda-s and Babu Hani too..!!




Not Forgetting Haiqal..!! Welcome Home Dude..! How was Korea? I heard its minus 15. We've missed you. Bila kan hang out sama2? Hopefully this coming weekend yea? Aight here are some pix.. 3G me later!!


Waiting For Haiqal at The Airport....



He finally arrived around midday!!




Picture is a must.




Doesn't he looked Korean? Hehehe..




Mummy, Daddy and Uncle "Din.Din.Din" went to Sushi Tei afterwards..Hmm didn't we have Japanese on Monday? Oh well...Here' me taking a long nap..