Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hygiene in the kitchen

Mummy always worry about the food safety implications of cooking my food. This is because almost everything i own have to be sterilised and so she became obsessed over the smallest details. Washing my bottles and accessories with 'BottleNipple & Vegetables Liquid Cleanser' is a must for her!

To ensure the food mummy prepare for me is safe, she...

* Always wash her hands before she start.
* Make sure the pots for boiling my food is wash in hot, soapy water. Then air-dry the pot, instead of using a tea towel.
* Wash the meat and vegetables with cold, running water.
* Uses plastic or glass cutting boards because wooden ones tend to harbour bacteria.
* Refrigerate my freshly cooked food within 2 hours. Bacteria can grow at room temperature after this time.

Anyways, what she should realise by now is that she can't possibly keep everything in my world sterile.. hehe..because i like putting my toys into my mouth and even grabbing the tv remote and start chewing on it!

But i guess its okay..because i remember the doctor saying "Let him play with dirt.. eat bugs" or is it "Play with bugs ... eat dirt" keh keh keh.. doctor orang putih tah banar...Suruh nya ku makan pasir..Cheh! Macam dalam movie. And eveytime i went to visit this particular doctor.. No shoes allowed! Yea that's right..Mr Doctor nda suruh pakai kasut..Why? Will it stop my feet from growing? Hmm.. i will look into that topic later.

"Let your child explore things" he said. So now im exploring things. I find myself loving the outdoors! I love watching the cars pass by my house. I love watching the flowers and the plants move.

"Peace Yo"



Sometimes i watched Daddy play RC (remote control). He is still learning to control that thing. He crashed into my stroller a couple of times. Bari Tekajut! Hehe..



I love the outdoor so much that mummy let me have my meal out in the balcony yesterday afternoon.




Which reminds me, somebody asked mummy the other day: "Syazwan makan sudah?"

I then realised i forgot to blog about it.. hehe

"Sudahh"

"Bila?"

"Seriatu sudah...on the 1st of February..Masa atu Syazwan almost 6 months"

"I see...Apa Syazwan makan?"

"Syazwan makan bubur ayam & carrot, bubur ikan & sawi, bubur daging & labu"

"All at once?!

"Haha...No lah..Different variety everyday"

"Oh i see...brapa kali sehari..? Atu saja makan nya? How about udang?"

"Well..he eats twice daily...Ohh..he love bananas. Must have one in between meals or after. Doctor advise jangan dulu makan udang pasal masa ani skin Syazwan sensitive"

"Ahh i see...menyusu ia jua?"

"Yes of course"

"Ahhh...padan tah bulat!"