Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My 1st Appointment

Mummy and Daddy brought me to the nearest clinic this afternoon for my one month old check-up. As soon as we got there, i was strip down to my diaper so that they can weight me.



I only gain 0.08kg, but thats okay..as long as i don't lose weight..i'll be fine. Then Mummy put my clothes back on, but i was strip down to my diaper again 3 minutes later because the nurse wanna check me out..Ishk..If there is one thing i don't like is to be strip down to my diaper!!!

After a while, Mummy put the top half of my clothes back on and brought me to the next room. It was time for my Hepatitis B injection!

Daddy had to hold my leg so that i don't move alot. I can feel the needle touching my skin, on my right thigh. I cried out loud until my face was all red. When the needle was remove, i pout my lips and stop crying. Yes..it was painful but i can take the pain.

No pain no gain, rite?? Haha.